Saturday, July 13, 2013

New Beginnings

The kid and I have been on the move since the beginning of May thus the reason for not really blogging much.  We have gone from Florida to Colorado to Utah to Idaho then to Washington and back down to Utah and then back up to Idaho and back to Utah again.  Makes me tired just writing it.  Our final destination is Nebraska and we will hopefully be there by the end of the month.   I'm sure you're wondering why we would do all that crazy driving. Well, my husband is in the Air Force and we sold our house a lot faster then we thought was possible so we went on a road trip to visit family from the time we sold our house to the time my husband could leave.  It has been fun but I am ready to have my own home again and to start our new school year in our new home.

Since we are starting our 2nd year homeschooling I thought it would be fun to name our school.  With the help of my amazing sister-in-law, we were able to make a logo with our new school name:  Goldennrod Academy.  Goldenrod is the state flower of Nebraka.  We are excited about our new name and plan on getting embroidered T-shirts for field trips and bags for library books.

No comments:

Post a Comment