Monday, April 8, 2013

Do you really need another reason??

Do you really need another reason why I love homeschooling?  Probably not but I'm going to give you one anyways. :-)  Field Trips!!  
How can you not love being able to take your kids to museums, an aquarium or a fire station whenever you want.  This year, so far, we have gone to all three.
Atlanta Aquarium
This was an unplanned trip but my kids have always loved ocean animals.
 
 
  
Fire station
The firemen were very nice and let the kids climb in the truck and wear their jackets.  Batman would just shout out all the answers to the fireman's questions. It was alot of fun!


Wonderworks
This was a field trip scheduled by Florida Virtual school.  I'm so glad we went. I think I had more fun than the kids. If you have never been, I highly recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. Field trips are awesome. I love the big ones like this but with homeschooling I have to say I love the little ones the most. The ones that public school kids can't have. Like a trip to a park, or a nursing home or just those little outings that maybe don't qualify as a field trip but instead of having to wait for the weekend we can take go anytime! Love the blog by the way. You can check mine out I talk about homeschool, take care of sickness, stuff with the hubby. Whatever. :)

    ReplyDelete